Welcome to Live Football Video, the best website for live streaming, lastest football highlight and football full matches. We search the web for all kind of streams, but we also have the help of others telling us about streams and people who run their own website with a stream on it. You want to help us? Then we got a few rules for you to follow.
You can contact us on videofootball [at] live.com (Send an Email)
We will discuss it and if good we add it to our schedules. We will also list p2p streams at the top of the schedule pages. As we believe p2p streams are stable, safe and easy to use. So you got a P2P stream? Then we also keep it easy for you.
That’s also possible. Live Football Video has a huge amount of visitors. We always want the best for our visitors as we want to be sure they don’t get bothered with spam, viruses, malware or other crap. Everyone comes here to watch a live event, not for all kind of other stuff. We aim for a clean site with links to other sites which can be trusted. You can be part of that. The only thing we ask for then is to follow the rules, as they make sure Live Football Video is the site to watch live and free sports:
1. Web pages with their own stream (not any obtained from the Internet) and signed with the address of the website (more info below)
2. Live Football Video banner above the stream and highly visible with link to: http://livefootballvideo.com/streaming
3. Streams asking for subscription/payment, asking for a toolbar installation, etc. like Justin.tv , VShare, Livevdo, Seeon, Wii-Cast or Makeitlive are not allowed
4. Stream must be watchable (a minimum of quality)
5. Stream must be found immediately by the users when the page is loaded and must start automatically as far as the player allows it. At least one third (1/3) of the stream (the top of the stream) must be visible without scrolling in a 15” screen. Stream must be the main content of the page.
6. Most forms of advertising are allowed except those blocking the visibility of the stream or requesting any action in order to watch the stream.
7. If the site has advertising over the stream the ads can only hide as maximum one third (1/3) of the stream for just 10 seconds. During that time a count down must be shown and after it the stream must be completely visible.
8. Links should be direct to the page where the channel is embedded. The channel is already chosen at Live Football Video and there should be no need to select again anything else at the linked web page (like for example closing advertisements, selecting the channel again within the page, register required, etc.).
9. The following contents are not allowed: Content not suitable for minors, illegal content or advertise similar services like Live Football Video. It is not allowed either directly or indirectly (like for example announcing a page that is promoting a site similar like Live Football Video).
10. If typing a password for the stream (never for the page) is required, it must be published and very visible with the word “password” at least in English
11. The streams will be embeded only in the web page requested to be indexed at Live Football Video. This avoid the use of another page with the same stream but without a banner of Live Football Video.
12. You can use links like “Share this page on…” but not to promote services that allows you to continuosly send updates like “Folow us”, official pages on social networks, your own RSS/Atom, newsletters… Therefore “I Like”, “Tweet”, etc. can be pointed to the web itself but not to the social network. It is allowed to make this kind of promotions on the rest of the web pages in the site (if you have them) where the channel/s is not embeded.
13. All the information given must be real. If it is discovered that you are using a different language, bitrate, etc. than the notified you will be permanently banned at LiveFootballVideo.
14. If you can not offer the events that you have previously announced you must report it immediately to remove the site for that event before it is discovered by Live Football Video.
15. Because a lot of blogspot, ucoz website is a fake stream. Currently, We will not add the stream with the link is a subdomain that created by a free website builder (blogger, ucoz…). You will must own the top level domain of the link. We also not allow the link that is a free domain (such as .tk)
16. We do not allow Facebook like box, Facebook comments, Twitter follow or any social plugins in the streaming site.
Breaking the rules will mean a permanent ban at Live Football Video.
* We will monitor your stream all the time and replace it within 5 minutes when banned
* If possible show games or events that dont have many links yet. For all info about whats been shown on which tv station, try Liveonsat or Goalzz but always check your own tv schedules to see if info is correct there!
* Make sure your stream works 30 minutes before a match/event starts and monitor it. If you got a chat you also have to monitor it and remove spam. Otherwise we remove your streams.
* Keep in mind that the earlier you send your schedule, the easier and better it is for us to get it listed properly. You can send it every day, or twice a week like for Mon-Fri (send on Sun) and Sat/Sun (send on Fri).
If you send it daily: try to send it the day before or on the day itself before 10AM GMT. If you send it later we will still try to list it but we can’t guaranteed it will be added on time to all events.
* We forgot to list your channel? Send another email. Then we will add it again, please keep in mind above guidelines.